Prospecting Cycle: Planning Your Pipeline
- Understand all the important data that needs to be in your pipeline report, how to collect it, and how to interpret it.
- Use a proven strategy to maintain your pipeline so that
the information you receive is updated and useful
- Maximize sales manager pipeline meetings by knowing:
- What questions to ask
- What problems to anticipate
- How to recognize developing opportunities.
- Use your sales pipeline as an early warning system
to spot and correct potential weaknesses in your sales
- Base sales strategies on incoming pipeline information, so that you focus on realistic, actionable sales goals at all times
- Review strengths and trends of your pipeline, with
your sales manager based on the strategies you covered
in this module.
- Identify any areas of weakness and implement a plan
to improve performance.
- Review your strongest opportunities and agree on a
plan for maximizing those opportunities.
Return to Module